Subscribe to Posts [Atom]



Saturday 14 July 2007  

Summer Update

There haven't been any links added to the article page because I haven't published anything lately. This is probably the longest I've gone without a publication in years, in fact.

First I was concentrating on exams, then I was backpacking around the continent for awhile, and now I'm back in Edinburgh temping. The drought will be over soon, though - in August, I'm going to be covering the Edinburgh International Book Festival for ThreeWeeks, a big Festival review paper. If you're going to be in Edinburgh around then, buy some book fesitval tickets - they're not too expensive (5 to 10 pounds per reading, roughly) and they're selling out fast! Either way, stay tuned - I should be interviewing some cool people.

Wondering what the Edinburgh Festival is? Wikipedia to the rescue.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archive

July 2007   September 2007   October 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?